Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's hard to be Four!!!




We got home after a long day yesterday and Kassie insisted on doing her "homework." I was in the kitchen making dinner, and I came out and saw her fast asleep, pencil and book still in hand! She takes her education very seriously!!! lol This scene is extremely unusual...she has NEVER fallen asleep on the couch...she is a little livewire and has a hard time going to sleep every night, so I thought it was pretty cute!

(Little sidenote: Please don't blame me for the mismatched pajamas...I'm letting my daughter exercise her four year old independance! She insists on wearing pajamas that don't match...she says it's the style...it's pretty much the only time she gets away with dressing herself! =))

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Yay! So happy you msg'd me!! I love to see your fam. Super cute!!!

I'm gonna add you to my fav's list, if that's ok. :)

Hev said...

What a cutie! I love your pictures from Halloween too!

Tami said...

School is so hard! Kobe comes home from school & so tired too. It takes a lot out of them! Sometimes I let Kobe pick his own jammies too, but I still have never let him pick out his clothes. I have no idea what he'd choose. She looks so sweet!

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

Kassie sitting still!! what a cutie..It reminds me a picture I took of Gracie when she was about 18mos and in her "swing"..she was big enough to reach back and grab the leg of the swing and stop herself then she'd let go and start swinging again..she had reached back and grabbed the leg and must have stayed like that for a few minutes and she fell asleep in mid-swing...I'll watch for Suzy. If you can get a ticket and a sitter you can come with us..we have to go to the West Jordan theatre though..a little far away but we're excited!

Valerie said...

You aren't updating your blog enough, girl! ;) Keep in touch!