Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Commercialism at its best!




Last night, our family went shopping at Wal-Mart. Kassie and I were standing right in front of the baby shampoo, which I needed to buy, and Kassie immediately reached for the yellow Johnson & Johnson bottle. She said, "Mom, this is the one we need to buy." I asked her why, and she said, "Mom, because it doesn't even leave a tear!" I looked at her at started laughing so hard, along with several other shoppers who were on the same aisle and overheard her. I asked her where she heard that, and she told me it was on a commercial! WoW! These advertising companies are definately doing their job!

5 comments:

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

I love that you post all of the funny things Kassie says, it cracks me up. I think you could probably write a pretty hilarious book all about her childhood!

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

Oh...My...Gosh!!! are those Poinsettia's in your cart????? aren't you the early one!!!

Bobbi said...

That is soooo funny!!! And so cute :) cute halloween pic.s

Tui Family said...

Let me just clarify...that was NOT my real shopping cart!!! Funny girl Julie! It was some random pic I found online. I don't regulary take pictures while I'm at the store! hehe =)

The Wolfs said...

wendy
you are such a cute mom! i love that you have a blog so we can keep in better touch
you're the best love beck