So last night around 8, Abe called me and told me to hurry and get dressed in my church clothes. He was on his way to come pick me up and we had a meeting with the Stake President. Keep in mind, I've never had a call asking me to meet with him, so I was a little scared! Plus, I had just gotten the girls to bed, and didn't want to wake them up. My mind was thinking up a million possibilities of what he could possibly want! Abe's friends were at the church right before we walked in to talk to the Stake President, and they were all teasing him saying he must have been really bad! Turns out he was! =) I don't think I can say how bad yet since they're not announcing it for another week and a half in church, but let's just say I'm going to have to share my husband with the ward a lot more than I already do!
1 comment:
What is it ?? what is it?? I cannot wait another week?! :) That is awesome and you better tell me soon. hmmmm. a president of some kind they don't call you to the stake unless you are a President or Bishop...he is bishop isn't he? :) Love ya wend, I'm just messing with ya. Cannot wait to hear what it is.
Post a Comment