Sunday, February 8, 2009

Germs, germs go away...



and don't come back another day! I know it's inevitable. It is February after all. But a bad case of yucky cold/flu germs have invaded my house. Both my girls got hit with a really bad cough/fever a couple of days ago, and it's not fun. They each wake up at least 10 times a night in a coughing fit. We were supposed to go to the Draper Temple Open House yesterday with my family, but we weren't able to make it. =( Hope they aren't here to stay too long!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

We've been hit hard this year, too. All of us! I am a sanitizing maniac, just hoping we're almost done with the yuck.

Melinders said...

My kids just got it too. Not Fun!!! I hope your kids get feeling better soon.

lynsey said...

so sorry gwend! hope you guys feel better soon. if i were there i would come & bring you a treat so at least that could help get you through the night. :)