She's finally here!!! Introducing Vasa Loleini Tui (Leini)! She was born on June 27, 2008 at 5:41 am. She was 7 lbs 5 ozs, and 19 inches long. She was 3 weeks early, but totally healthy! We are so happy she's here! =)
What a doll!! half of her weight must be in her hair! Kassie looks like a proud big sister...hope that lasts:)!! I want to come see you all soon... Julie
Congrats! I LOVE that she has hair. Now I just need to get my little girl here; and then our "princesses" can be BFF's. ha ha. PS- so jealous that you were 3 weeks early :)
Congrats!! She is beautiful! Kasi is so so cute! We need to come see you soon...as soon as swimming lessons are over! We love you guys! Congrats! You guys stole all the color from my kids!
Wendy!!!!!!!!! :) I am so glad you found me. Thanks for your comments! :) Your baby is so adorable and I cannot believe how big Kassie is! You have a beautiful Family CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :) I love you and miss you too! Hope to see you soon. Love ya Heath
I have been married to my handsome Tongan husband for five and a half years and we have two beautiful little princesses! They are so much fun, and I couldn't possibly ask for a better job than being a full time mommy to them!
5 comments:
she's BEAUTIFUL!!! congratulations gwendina!
What a doll!! half of her weight must be in her hair! Kassie looks like a proud big sister...hope that lasts:)!! I want to come see you all soon...
Julie
Congrats! I LOVE that she has hair. Now I just need to get my little girl here; and then our "princesses" can be BFF's. ha ha. PS- so jealous that you were 3 weeks early :)
Congrats!! She is beautiful! Kasi is so so cute! We need to come see you soon...as soon as swimming lessons are over! We love you guys! Congrats! You guys stole all the color from my kids!
Wendy!!!!!!!!! :)
I am so glad you found me. Thanks for your comments! :) Your baby is so adorable and I cannot believe how big Kassie is! You have a beautiful Family CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :) I love you and miss you too! Hope to see you soon.
Love ya
Heath
Post a Comment